Sunday, August 30, 2009

30.08.09

Im so happy..
Finally,she had call me..
I must record this moment..
Its because i really miss her so much,
I LOVE YOU.
She cal me at 1.42am
We have talk for 32.20seconds..
I really very happy.
I finally got d chance to heard your voice,get your kiss and the 3 words that im waiting for so long.
That is " I LOVE YOU ".

I know im quite stupid .
But i really cant control myself.
I wish to on phone with you for another half hour.
I wish the phone never hang up too.
I MISS YOU so much MY Love..

BEI..I know you are tired le..
Have a sweet dream and sleep tigh.
Lets meet in dreams ya.

Once again,
I LOVE YOU.

1 comment:

Tommy 仔 said...

so glad that u both are still 2gether
i think LOVE in ur mind is a very very important to u..
especially she...

i wish that u both are happy always...

一切来之坦白已真爱。
各自让一步,天空就会更蓝。
祝你们拥有永远的爱情。