Saturday, October 10, 2009

You are always my number 1


Lately was always away from keyboard.
Its because im not at home.
hahas.
cos lately i was going out v my bei bei.

5/10
Today bei bei oso not bad lo..finally can wake up earli le..
11am alarm 12am only wake!
hahas..
so funny afta listen to bei bei story.
she told me tat she was actuali wake on 11am but too tired den set alarm to 1130am,
den continue slp again.
afta a second rang !
i think u pp oso know wat wil going on afta tat le ba..
hahas.. u reali such a pig ar..like me ! Orz..
aftatat u told me tat u go to salon to wash hair lo..den i oso faster go ready le..
cos afta i wake up i jiu online n wait u le..
around 130pm ba..i driv car to get her lar..
she told me tat she was in mod's salon by msg.
and show me d way too..hahas..
actuali im cacat v tat place..
i hav neva been balik pulau b4!!
there was another back moutain le =.="
when i reach there..she omost done too le..
den v jiu straigh away to gurney lu..
v brought our ticket for "tsunami at haeundae"
actuali it was n old movie lar..
but v both oso haven watch..
so v decided to watch dis.
Bei bei know i not yet eat,
den she bring me to a taiwan fusion shop to eat..
she pay d bill leh!!
i dint force her o..
hahas..thx ar~muakx~
afta the finish watch d movie oso going 7pm le..
bei bei got a meeting for her singging competition.
i sure accompany her lo..cos her mummy throw d job toward me n go shopping le!!
T_T
afta the meeting,bei summore hav 2 more stage to run for singging..
wat a bz nite!
but im enjoy v bei bei..hahas ^^
thx bei bei's mummy o..
she buy me food n drink at old town tat nite too.. ^O^..hang fuk~

6/10
Today is d day bei bei go for competition lu..
u know wat !
she tel tat she fel very nervous leh..
hahas..how could it b !!she sang so many years le..
now only feel nervous!
bei bei got competition..i sure hav to go support lu..
tat nite i went to uptown v her mummy n sis again lu..
support support!!!
i summore worried her mom wil throw me there again ne!
sweat.
we reach there around 9pm ba..the organice summore request us to make it around 830pm
know wat time d competition start!!gosh~
its around 1130pm jus start lo..
tired tired..so dam boring by waiting..
much more suffer de was my eye..cos i looking at d makeup artist setting hair for d singer.
but their skil was~~~
not i say o..even bei bei de fren demon oso said..
their skil was beginner skil..even backcomb oso dono how to make it..
afta my fren told me..i jus realise tat demon was a stylist too..
when i asking him he jus say no to me...durh!!!
hmm..bei bei was giving a nice performing tat nite..
even d judges oso say bei bei hav a good voice neh..
jus abit weak on slow song lu..
bei bei jia you~
actuali d 1st , 2nd or 3rd prize was not important for bei bei..
she was wanna earn more experience on stage n competition.
but i know u wil make it de..
jia you ar ~
i wil oways support u de ^^

No comments: