Friday, October 23, 2009

23-10-09 7.10pm

What's wrong with me today!
LoLx.
I'm argue with a auntie after work.
zZz.
Actually im ready to apologize to her then back home.
But her attitude just make me pissed off.
What's the big deal for parking at the back door.
There was a public park.
Somemore u dint even put a sign that "No Parking"!
and,how i even know that your car was park at there everytimes?
Main point!
I dint even block your door , okais !
Nonsense

-
-
-

How's the arguement start !
From start till end.This auntie still being rude to me !
Talk by shouting at me !
A=auntie G=guantou(me)

A :Whose allowed you to park here !
G : I have no place to park so i get in here lo.
A : There your place why u dint get in there !
G : I cant park there because the kitchen vaccum was there .
(I dono what the machine name la."kap yao gei"!!)
A : Then who ask you to park here ! your boss !
G : Is'it the place your parking lot? (still carm and talk slow to her)
A : ...... (she dint answer me,but keep looking at me.Very fierce)
G : ( I start get mad le ! ) Why u looking at me with this kind of eyes.
Do you know respect !
i talk to u so kind,but you never slow down your voice.
we are both chinese,need to talk in this kind of way!
I do park your place today,next time i wont park lo.
Is that fine!
A : You wanna fierce to me is it! I dont scared with you.
G : same to me ! why ? you wanna call a police ?
( Damn,im talking politely to her but she never respect people. Thats really making me crazy. )
G : Im not your son to let you scold with.
( this auntie have some mental problem i think.everyday i can heard she argue with her son. )
( the most worst thing was , her son was a drug addicter and mental problem children as well. )

-

After awhile.
I also lazy to argue with her.
Then i get in my car,that crazy old lady keep say i was a children with no educated.
Ishh...That really make me crazy.
Feel like wanna ask her back.How about your son!
Darn!!! 1 finger pointing at me,but the other 4 fingers fold up was pointing at yourself , sister !
Who is the most " bo ka xi"!!!!


Today i reali so high!!!
even flue also have so much energy.
Tomorrow was the last day for vege!!
Ends up im taking vege for 10 days again.
But i never go to temple for pray .
I think its dont mind de kwa !
I wonder,where can i have my vegetarian western!
Hahas..
My friend told me there was somewhere who having it.
I wanna try it~
Any recommend people !!!

5 comments:

红豆妹 said...

aiyo,,.no need to choi the auntie,relax it,,,,

so pai xie,if many ppl see the live...

em...u have to go temple for pray too,i think...

KL here damn hot of tht,so....dont miss it...

fast fast go

Guantou said...

=.="..i dont pray wor..but i eat vege lo..hahas..hey..u know wat !tat auntie reali sot de ! have file in mental hospital wan !my boss told me..zZz..

红豆妹 said...

oh my god...u knew she was sot,,,dont agrue with her next lo...haha,,,too different cox u would post u agrue with aunt.anyway,,,cheer up always~

Guantou said...

hahas..wil lar..hehes..thks wor..oways come view my blog de..bleks.

Anonymous said...

Donno what is paiseh !!