Sunday, June 28, 2009

28/6 Hazer Noon.


Hmm..
Today you will come to Penang for college research,rite ?
But,I think i will not giving a chance to meet with you.
As if u said before,
You're not coming for holidays.
I understand.
Sometimes,things cant happen as we wish.
Maybe we need some times to analysis that we are suitable to be together.
I knew that you need my help so much.
Unfortunately,I cant give any helps.
I have already tried to talk to my that.
After the meeting,the result was negative.
Cause it does'nt have any result for the promote.
And the economy was badly stop my parent's business.
I was willing to help.
As if it was a donation,and the amount was not fix with that digit.
Maybe i can give a hand.
Cause i really really know u need my helps and i wish to help u so.

Every morning,
I was looking at my phone.
But,there was nothing change.
Its still blank.
I just wish that one day you will call me back.
Maybe it will be impossible.
But i wish its happen.
Quite a moment we dint talk on phone and its does make my life change lots.
Sometimes im wondering,
What kind of situation we was in.
Do our Love change to be a stranger ?
And we have already make it apart ?
Does it give a chance to fix back ?
How much times do we need to Fix it ?
Am i suitable be YOUR man ?

Today , the strong haze still covered the sky .
After finish work , i have my walk to grandmom house .
It was a long way ,
But my mind was not giving a chance to stop thinking .
Actually im happy to walk back home.
Along the road , i have seen different kind of people .
Races , skin colors , faces , emotions and others .
I found that it was fun .
After speeding with a car ,
Its getting less chance to do so .
If we slow down our step by walking on a street .
You can found that maybe you have miss out lots of special things .

I think i should stop here.
I will give my blog update next time .


** S **
I knew myself was not a Good BF as well.
But i really hope i dint make u regret to be with.
And im apologize for everythings that i give which was not enough.
Maybe i was not born to be in love.
If there was a chance.
I will make it right.


I Love you
That's from my truth heart.

No comments: