Friday, April 11, 2008

I'm not Lazy

What a day !
I'm such bad luck today.
Met a troublesome aunty.
What a troublesome human-being.
Tiu~
The first customer came in our shop.
And,ruined my mood.
When washing her hair,
she already show her face to me.
So,i tried my best to earn back her trust by talking with her.
It since like everything just going fine.
When I started dye her hair.
She start asking me to stop and ask my boss to continue the job.
Oh my gosh !
Poor aunty she was .
Keep called my boss "Darling,come!"
Yarks .
She cant even give a chance for me to learn.
She says:Darling,you done it for me.He wil spoile my hair.
This was the first time been said like that face to face .
Confident totally vanish by her .
I hope that my boss will support me .
But in the end , he dint .
In another choice,
I keep my mouth shut and let him lectured .
He say that I'm using a wrong technique and lazy.
But,I'm using the way what i learn in acedemy.
I'm not lazy at all.
He purposely say it or what ?
Maybe I have not enough working expiriend.
I really do my best for it.
Work there I not happy at all.
Just felt much more pressure then last time .
At last,my boss complete it and I'm watching and give help from side.
I'm totally moody after she came in today.
But I know it's time for me to grown up le.
Guantou , work hard !
I will show those people that i will success.

No comments: