Monday, April 28, 2008

Assistant Life ! Not that terrible I think .

Today was the second days i working as a Assis at Gurney Theatre.
My dad told me it will be difficult for first start to work in a big company.
It was lucky for me.
My collague and partners quite harmless and nice communicate.
At the first i reach the shop.
Those worker doesnt know that i'm coming to work.
That's because i interview at Queensbay and not Gurney branch .
I was hoping to work at Queensbay branch.But they hiring only for Gurney.
So,ends up my choice only can be there.
Im headache for the transport at first.
That because my house was far from town and there have no parking at all.
Unless you pay it to park in gurney.
But its expensive,i cant affort it if im jus a Assis with a low payment.
So,i have no choice by asking my dad to fetch me there if possible.

Talk about those partners.
They quite friendly.Im the most youngest in there i think.
haha :)
Their situation quite complicated .
Some already divous,some married but still will dating with other girls??
Blur..
haha XD
I not sure they just joking around or what.
but kind of scary.
One of them really look like jesus.
customer say so..
Funny XP
The girl there almost tatoo everywhere.
kind of "seafood" for me..my language..
But i stil okay to work there..
I must fight hard for it this time.
I will take my chance to be a stylist next time.
JYJY

No comments: